INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ASSOCIATION
Beach Volleyball Tournament
Keep an eye out on the ISA page for details of the next Beach Voleyball Tournament!
- The rules are as simple, as they are awesome:
- Every team consists of three players (one substitute is allowed).
- Every team needs a team name.
- The first to win two sets wins the match. A set is won by the first team to reach 21 points (15 points in the deciding final set) with a two-point advantage. Thus, if the score is 21–20 (or 15–14 in a final set) the set continues.
- Whenever a team fails to execute a legal service or to return the ball, or commits any other fault, the opposing team wins the rally, scores a point, and serves to start the following rally.
- Teams switch ends of the court after every 7 points (set1 and 2) and 5 points (set 3) played.
- In beach volleyball, one is NOT allowed to touch the net under any circumstance.
- The WINNERS will get a prize.
The Price for contributing to this event will depend on the number of people that are interested.
The ones who don't want to participate to the tournament are more than welcome to come and support the players.
P.S. The Event will only be cancelled in case of rain.